North Star Diving Club

2022 Fall Registration September 7 - November 13

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the 2022 Fall Program Registration September 7 - November 13, 2022 with North Star Diving Club!

This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available.  Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account.

For families with multiple divers, please contact North Star Diving Club at 612-499-2263 or via email at jason@northstardiving.com BEFORE beginning your online registration to receive the discount code for 10% off and further instructions. 

For Divers that qualify the North Star Diving Inclusion scholarship program (you must provide proof of qualifying for government assistance) please contact coach Jason via email (jason@northstardiving.com) or call  612-499-2263 before beginning your registration. Divers who are eligible will pay for their USA Diving membership plus 10% of the program fees, the other 90% will be provided for by a grant from USA Diving. 

 If you register for 2 or more practice options, you will receive discounts. This will automatically be calculated and applied at checkout, no discount codes necessary.  Divers that are part of the inclusion scholarship program are not eligible for this additional discount. 

2 Practices = 5% discount $19.00/hour rate

3 Practices = 10% discount $18.00/hour

4 practices or more = 20% discount $16.00/hour

If you would like to set up a payment plan, please email me at jason@northstardiving.com. I will need which program(s) you are registering for and the total cost. I will send you directions for how to complete your registration. 50% percent of your fees will be due at the time of registration, and the remaining 50% will be invoiced to you and will be due on Monday October 3, 2022. If you need a different option, please contact me. 

Space will be limited in each program, so please register as soon as possible.

If our program options for this sessions do not meet your needs, please contact Jason at jason@northstardiving.com and I will do my best to work with you.

 


Practice Locations for 2022 Fall Session September 7 - November 13

Water Practices will be offered at four locations this session

  • Century Middle School, 18610 Ipava Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044. This facility features two 1 meter diving boards and one 3 meter diving board. This is a new facility which just opened. It will have a belt and harness system over one of the 1 meter and the 3 meter diving boards once installed. 
  • Hidden Oaks Middle School, 15855 Fish Point Road, Prior Lake, MN 55372. This facility features two 1 meter diving boards and one 3 meter diving board. It also has a belt and harness system over one of the 1 meter diving boards.
  • Two Rivers High School Pool, 1897 Delaware Avenue, Mendota Heights, MN 55118. This facility features two 1 meter diving boards and one 3 meter diving board.
  • University of Saint Thomas Pool, 2115 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105. This facility features one 1 meter and one 3 meter diving boards, with bubble system under each board.

Dryland Practices will be offered at

  • Midwest Gymnastics Center, 3225 Country Drive #100, Little Canada, MN 55117. This facility features both a dryland diving board and trampoline with a overhead belt and harness system. In addition, it has two 40' x 40' spring floors, two black poly bed trampolines, two string bed trampolines, a foam pit for flips and somersaults, and much more to aid in our diving dryland training. 

USA Diving Memberships

All North Star Diving Club participants are required to have a current USA Diving Athlete Membership before attending a practice. 

All 2022 USA Diving memberships will expire on 12/31/22. If you are a new USA Diving member or renewing to start this session, it will only be valid until 12/31/22, and you will need to renew in December for the 2023 calendar year. 

Please also note that there are two types of USA Diving Athlete Memberships available (athlete and competition athlete).  If you are unsure of which is the appropriate option for you, please select the athlete membership for now, and you may always upgrade to the competition athlete at a later time. There are two age categories for each membership 17U (for divers that will be age 17 or under in the current calendar year) and FINA 18+ (for divers that will be 18 on or before December 31 of the current year). If you athlete is  FINA 18+, you must submit and pay $33.00 for a background screening with your USA Diving registration. Please allow additional time for processing. These athletes will also have to complete the free United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee Safe Sport online training. This will be accessed via the USA Diving registration system.

You will be asked for your USA Diving membership number during the NSDC registration process, which does not change from year to year.  Your membership number is also your username for the USA Diving registration system. 

New USA Diving Members, please use this link to register for your 2022 membership,  https://usadiving.webpoint.us/wp/Memberships/Join.wp

Previous USA Diving Members please use this link to renew your membership for 2022. https://usadiving.webpoint.us/wp15/IntraLock/Login.wp?TargetPath=/Welcome.wp

If you do not remember your USA Diving number or password, please follow this link to look it up, or contact USA Diving at 317-237-5252. https://usadiving.webpoint.us/wp15/IntraLock/ForgotPwd.wp

Coach Jason may also be able to provide your USA Diving number if you are registered previously. Please send an email to jason@northstardiving.com with the first and last name of the athlete whose number you are missing.

2022 USA Diving Athlete Membership Rate options:

Athlete Membership (covers practice and local competitions, may not participate in National qualifying events such as Regionals, Zones, and National Championships). $40 plus $2.95 processing fees.

Competition Athlete Membership (covers practice, local, and National qualifying events). $200 plus $2.95 processing fee. 

For most divers, I would suggest the athlete level membership. This is particularly important for any new diver registering for our program, please do not select the Competition Athlete Membership at this time. It is possible to upgrade at a later date and you pay the cost difference in membership and the $2.95 processing fee again (your only additional cost). If you are unsure please submit a question to coach Jason at jason@northstardiving.com before completing your USA Diving registration.

Other Fees

USA Diving Athlete Membership or Competition Athlete Membership Required for All NSDC Members. If you a a new member please select the athlete membership, you may always upgrade at a later date, by paying the difference is fees plus the $2.95 processing fee. $42.95 or $202.95
USA Diving Background Screening Required for all NSDC divers who will be 18 on or before 12.31.2022, and submitted with your USA Diving registration, please allow 5-7 business days to process. $33.00
USOPC Safe Sport online Training Required for all NSDC divers who will be 18 on or before 12.31.2022. Must be completed prior to your first practice. No Charge

North Star Diving Club Inclusion Scholarship Program

North Star Diving Inclusion Scholarship Program - In an effort to make the sport of diving more accessible to all, North Star Diving has received a grant from USA Diving. For any potential diver whose family is receiving government assistance (e.g. Medicaid, Free/Reduced school lunch programs, food stamps, Head Start, etc.) that can show documentation of such assistance, North Star Diving is offering an excellent opportunity to try the sport of diving. Divers will need to purchase a 2022 USA Diving Athlete Membership ($42.95) and will pay 10% of the training fees. The other 90% of their training fees will be waived and supported by the USA Diving Grant. If you are interested in this program, please contact Coach Jason Baumann via email at jason@northstardiving.com and inquire about the Inclusion Scholarship program.


Competition Opportunities Fall Session

Please mark these dates down on your calendar. 

  • Saturday October 15 Starting at 1pm @ Two Rivers High School. 2022 North Star Diving Club Fall Invitational - this event is for all divers in our club from beginners to more experienced. All should attend if possible.
  • October 22-23 Creepy Classic Indianapolis, IN - Select Divers by invitation from coaches only
  • November 5-6 Fall Back Invitational, Brown Deer, WI - Select Divers by invitation from coaches only

Questions?

Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:

Jason Baumann

Inquiries

Phone: 612-499-2263